Do you know what the most-valuable keyword search phrases are for your small business?
Finding the right keywords is like finding the right spot to dig for gold. It takes a little elbow grease and some experience to find profitable keywords efficiently, but there’s absolutely a process you can follow to uncover those little golden nuggets and longtail phrases. Once you know which keywords to target you need to hit the ground running.
You can absolutely crush content marketing as a fast-moving small business.
Essentially, willpower yourself past the competition. Seriously. Just do it.
Create new content faster and more often than everyone else.
That’s content marketing at it’s finest.
Rocking the Socks Off Low-Hanging Search Engine Results
Here’s the gist to rock the socks off low-hanging search engine results.
- Write and publish amazing unique content on your website.
- Add an amazing unique image to go with your amazing content.
- Make an amazing video to go with your amazing content.
- Transcribe the video for more amazing content.
- Split out the audio from the video for even more amazing unique content.
- Post an announcement of all the amazing content you created to your social media networks for instant backlinks and free organic inbound website traffic.
If you’re keeping score, that’s 5 unique pieces of content plus as many social media posts as you can handle from every single blog post you add to your website.
Benefits and Payoff
Here’s a few benefits and payoff you get from executing the plan.
- Unique long-form content where you can monitor, track, analyze, and optimize it.
- Instant backlinks with exponential growth opportunities — more credibility with Google.
- Viral potentiality — get discovered more often.
- Multi-vertical audiences — get discovered in more places.
- Free organic inbound website traffic — more people visiting your business.
- Increased brand awareness — introduce yourself to more people.
- Increased brand affinity — endear yourself to more people.
- Land more leads — engage with more prospective customers and clients.
- Convert more customers.
- Create more opportunity to do business online.
That’s what I call maximizing your effort.
Make Creating Content Easier
Creating high-quality unique content for your business does not need to be difficult, expensive, or overly time consuming. Sure, you can do it all by hand — the manual way — but there are tons of free and easy-to-use tools available to keep things simple.
Hate writing? Skip the writing the blog post and use video transcription as the blog article.
Need an simple way to create a video? Try Loom.
You can record a screencast from bed if you want.
Don’t know how to make custom graphics? Try Canva — it’s easy and there’s a free version.
Want to automate social media postings? Check out IFTTT.
Reap the Rewards
Text is searchable. Images are linkable. Videos get shared. Audio gets listened to.
You’re covering all the major media verticals — YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Behance, Dribble, Bloggr, Tumblr, etc.
And, you’re positioned to win in search engine results pages.
Connect with more customers. Generate more leads. Do more business online.