These websites are a selection of the websites I have worked on.
Clients Come in All Sizes
I’ve helped private clients, local businesses, and digital marketing agencies building user-optimized goal-oriented experiences of all sizes.
My client list has spanned industries including eCommerce, banking, law firms, real estate, antiques and collectibles, university programs, small business, marketing agencies, government organizations and enterprise level business, and too many more to list.
My Sites Exist in the Wild
Here are links to live samples of websites I’ve built or worked in meaningful ways. *Disclaimer* Nearly all of these sites I’ve worked on as part of a team at one of Portland, ME’s digital marketing companies (but I’m proud to say I’ve been a integral part of their growth).
- Vermont Judiciary — http://vermontjudiciary.org/
- Sappi — http://sappi.com/
- Globe Turnout Gear — http://globeturnoutgear.com/
- Intermed — http://intermed.com/
- Camden National Bank — http://camdennationalbank.com/
- Daymark Energy Advisors — http://daymarkea.com/
- Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner — https://www.insurance.wa.gov/
- Idaho Child Care Check — https://www.idahochildcarecheck.org/
- Portside Real Estate Group — https://portsiderealestategroup.com/
- Simply Stroops — http://simplystroops.com/
- Big Brothers of Southern Maine — http://somebigs.org/
- Kennebunk Animal Welfare Society — http://animalwelfaresociety.org/
- Sebago Brewing Company — http://sebagobrewing.com/
- Walch Education — http://walch.com/california/
- XPO Logistics — http:/truetoblue.com/
- Lucas Tree — https://www.lucastree.com//
- Mercy Hospital — https://northernlighthealth.org/Mercy-Hospital//
- ModusLink — https://www.moduslink.com//
I develop websites using a mix of cutting-edge responsive web development methodologies, advanced development tools, frameworks, and content management systems that fit my client’s needs and budgets.
If you’re dead set on seeing more of my work then I encourage you to get in touch.
I Use the Right Tools for Each Job
There is no one size fits all solution to every project. That’s why I choose to use the right tools for each job.
Every website is different and different clients come with different requirements. When I’m planning, designing, and developing websites I’m always evaluating the latest tools and technology, so I’m able to confidently select the right tools for your project. Some of the tools and technology stacks I’ve worked with include:
- Drupal 7 / Drupal 8
- CMS Made Simple
- Expression Engine
- Shopify / Volusion / BigCommerce
- HTML5 (Semantic Markup)
- CSS3 (Progressive Enhancements)
- SASS / LESS (CSS Pre-Processors)
- Git / SVN (Version Control)
- Grunt/Gulp (Task Runners)
- SQL (MySQL+MariaDB+MonetDB)
- AngularJS / Angular 2+
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- Front-End Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Constant Contact
Digital marketing (and remarketing) means positioning your business in front of your customers — being in the right place at the right time pays off.
Looking for digital marketing services? Click here.
Every website needs a place to live — getting online and staying online gives customers a way to discover you.
Looking for web hosting? Click here.