I live in Maine and I'm a web developer. I build, optimize, and grow online presences (i.e. websites!) for digital marketing agencies and their clients, independent clients, myself, and others. I'm a thinker and a do'er.
Website Development Services
Here are just a few of the types of websites I create and work with.
- mobile-responsive websites
- mobile-friendly websites
- mobile-first websites
- search engine friendly websites
- search engine optimized websites
- fast loading websites
- easier to manage websites
- safe and secure websites
- static and dynamic websites
- all-in-one websites / CMS
- headless decoupled API-first websites
- WordPress Websites
- Custom Websites
- Laravel 8 Websites
- PHP Websites
- Database-driven websites
- ReactJS websites
- Angular Websites
- business websites
- non-profit websites
- personal websites
- affiliate websites
- retail and online shopping websites
- marketing websites and landing pages
- lead generation websites
- business card websites
Really, I build all the different kinds of websites you can imagine. Code is merely a tool in my digital toolbox that helps me bring great ideas to life. I find it fun and fulfilling to solve new problems in creative ways.
Augmenting website functionality and enhancing website designs is a way of life. My core tech stack covers all the basics. My experience speaks for itself.
- HTML, HTML5
- CSS, CSS3
- JS, jQuery, ReactJS, Angular, Twig, Node/npm
- PHP, Laravel 8
- SQL, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB
- Content Management Systems (CMS), WordPress, Custom
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Dependency, Package, and Task Management - Git, Grunt, Gulp, Composer, Yarn
There's too much tech to list. If you're here looking and you're still wondering if I do it then it's best to contact me and ask.
I can consult with you about your digital marketing plans, tools, and how your campaigns are doing. I understand advanced Google Analytics concepts.
I'm hands on experienced with a number of different digital marketing tools and platforms including Google products, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Moz. I know how to follow the data to read the tea leaves.
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google AdSense
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business / Local
We can look at the data together, spot trends, and infer future opportunities to help you grow.
Check out my website development portfolio.