Sebago Brewing Company — http://sebagobrewing.com — a WordPress website for a local small business.
From the screenshots above, you can see an eye-catching new home page layout featuring the breweries’ Summer-beer “Simmer Down”.
Updates for this project were aimed at promoting brand recognition and continuous improvement.
My role involved custom WP development, site maintenance and content management, and implementing new features — like their “Beer Finder”
- A/B Content Experiments
- Custom Home Page development
- Custom WP Theme Optimization
- 3rd-party API integration
- Subscription Email Capture
- Responsive Website Development
Sebago Brewing Co. was able to help more customers and do more business.
The front-end captivates and informs. The back-end handles content management for multiple brick-and-mortar locations. And, the analytic data provides valuable insights to let the business owner know what is working and what isn’t working, so they can continue to improve the company’s digital presence.
- People visiting the website can find the information they’re looking for faster and easier — whether it’s where to buy beer nearby or what’s on the menu for the day.
- Employees managing content can intuitively make the updates they needed to.
- The business owner can see what changes are producing better results.