I created a custom website for a general goods eBay store.
The store is a standard eBay store. It's the type that anyone selling things from home might start. The items for sale are general goods and range across a spectrum from soup to nuts.
Coupling an eBay store with a storefront outside of eBay provides many benefits and potentials for new business opportunities.
- Improved online discoverability
- Additional passive income opportunities
- Increased sales volume and velocity
- Automated content creation
- Complete control over design, structure, and experience
- Increased ability to compete
I named the store Flipping Funk. Flip is another word for a sale, and when I started selling online, everything in my store was mostly funky junk from a thrift store. Put them together and you get Flipping Funk.
Click here to visit Flipping Funk